Sex with the Lights On: 200 Illuminating Sex Questions Answered - Ducky DooLittle
Few sex educators are as well-matched to the task of dispensing safe, honest, affirming sex advice as Ducky Doolittle, a former Times Square stripper, who emerged from behind the peepshow glass to climb to the top ranks of advisors on all matters sexual.
For more than a decade, she has toured the country with her one-woman show, visiting hundreds of cities, where she has answered sex advice queries from virtually thousands of women and men partnered and singled, straight and gay of all ages.
Ducky's winning humor and electric stage presence, combined with a rich knowledge of human sexuality and anatomy, have allowed complete strangers to open up and reveal their most intimate thoughts.
In Sex With Lights On she shares for the first time the questions most-often asked of her, among them:
- What's the best oral sex technique?
- Does every woman have a G-spot and what are the top tips for locating her own?
- Can men have multiple orgasms?
- How does a couple introduce anal sex into their relationship?
- Why do antidepressants lower sex drive and how can that be avoided?
- What's the easiest way to heat up a marriage?
- Ducky not only answers each question with a sex-positive open-mind, she gives readers permissions to laugh and relax and to create the sex lives that best suit their own desires.
- Passion 101 Classes provide interactive, educational, and entertaining learning experiences to help better understand sexual techniques, improve the dynamics of relationships & intimacy, practice useful methods of communication, maintain and improve sexual/spiritual/physical health, and to develop an appreciation of diverse sexual expression.
- Ducky DooLittle is a sex educator, performer, writer, former peepshow girl, and sexual assault and violence intervention counselor in the New York City area.
- Publisher: Da Capo Lifelong Books; Not Indicated edition (April 18, 2006)
- Weight: 12.8 ounces
- Size: 5.5 x 0.8 x 8.25 inches
- Paperback: 320 pages
We Also Recommend
Shibari You Can Use: Japanese Rope Bondage and Erotic Macramé Vol. 1 - Lee Harrington