Sex For One (Revised): The Joy Of Selfloving - Betty Dodson
For more than 20 years, Betty Dodson has been dedicated to taking the shame out of masturbation, showing it to be a healthy form of sexual expression.
- Celebrates masturbation as the safest sex
- Presented with warmth and intelligence
- Informative line drawings
- Learn how anyone can learn to fully enjoy the pleasures of self-love
- Gendered language
- Grab a Sex Toy - this is perfect one handed reading!
- Betty Dodson, PhD, received her doctorate in sexology from the Institute for Advanced Study of Human Sexuality and was a public advocate for sexual liberation for more than three decades. She lectured extensively and was regularly featured in the media as a respected sex expert. Dr. Dodson died in October 2020.
- Publisher: Harmony; Reissue edition (March 12, 1996)
- Weight: 8.2 ounces
- Size: 6 x 0.5 x 9 inches
- Paperback: 208 pages
We Also Recommend
Sex Positions for Every Body: From Kama Sutra's Clasping Position to the Weightless Doggie - Jill McDevitt