Seal It with a Kiss: Tips, Tricks, and Techniques for Delivering the Knockout Kiss - Violet Blue
Ready to pucker up?
Writer Violet Blue provides inspiration and information to help you give and receive the best kisses ever in Seal It with a Kiss. Discover how to time a kiss perfectly, how to deliver or receive that amazing first kiss, and how to ask for kisses, both with and without words.
Solve problems such as stubble rash, and learn how to handle the kisses that don't turn out as planned. Violet Blue reveals all the kissing do's and don'ts in Seal It with a Kiss, with chapters including "Deliver a Knockout Kiss Techniques," "The Make-Out Artist," "Kissing Games," and many more.
- Get your smooch on with all the different tricks and practices
- Kissing kung fu and the philosophy of kissing
- Kissing quiz- are you a novice kisser or make-out queen?
- How to come up with -- and perfect --your very own style
- How to how to ask for kisses, both with and without words
- Creating different types of kisses
- Serving and consuming a multi-course feast of kisses
- How to time a kiss perfectly
- How to deliver or receive that amazing first kiss
- Passion 101 Classes provide interactive, educational, and entertaining learning experiences to help better understand sexual techniques, improve the dynamics of relationships & intimacy, practice useful methods of communication, maintain and improve sexual/spiritual/physical health, and to develop an appreciation of diverse sexual expression.
- Violet Blue is a best-selling author of sex manuals and editor of erotica. She writes for and has been interviewed by O: The Oprah Magazine, The History Channel, and Penthouse, and in 2013 was named one of the Best Sex Educators in San Francisco by SF Weekly.
- Publisher: Cleis Press; Illustrated edition (January 1, 2010)
- Weight: 4.8 ounces
- Size: 4.9 x 0.6 x 7 inches
- Paperback: 156 pages