Screw the Roses, Send Me the Thorns: The Romance and Sexual Sorcery of Sadomasochism - Phillip Miller & Molly Devon
The classic pansexual "bible" of safe, sane, consensual SM for adventurous lovers is unabashed, entertaining and well reviewed guide that strips away myth, shame and fear, revealing the truth about an intense form of eroticism long misunderstood and condemned. A textbook / workbook style introductory overview of the BDSM scene as it was in the late 1990s
- Fully indexed
- Includes over 225 black and white photos and illustrations
- 250-plus word glossary
- Appendices with over 650 contacts for SM related clubs, stores, craftspeople and literature of the era.
- Make an impact with a variety of props and tools that are designed to tease and to strike the chords of excitement.
- Phillip Miller and Molly Devon are two experienced players in the BDSM lifestyle.
- Publisher: Mystic Rose Books
- Weight: 1.53 pounds
- Size: 8.55 x 0.6 x 11 inches
- Softcover: 277 pages