Safe Word: An Erotic S/M Novel - Molly Weatherfield
From the author of Carrie’s Story comes the continuing tale of a young woman’s uncompromising sexual adventure.
Carrie leaves Jonathan, the S/M master who initiated her into a life of slave auctions, training regimes, and human “ponies” preening for dressage competitions.
Whisked away to Greece by the demanding gentleman who has chosen her as his own, she learns new, more rigorous methods of sexual pleasure.
- In this stunning sequel to Carrie's Story, the action gallops from sunbaked Greece to elegant Provence, by way of a secret tour of Paris.
- Leaving her lover and master Jonathan behind, Carrie's got a tougher guy in charge now.
- Initiated into ever more strenuous and rigorous erotic techniques, she's presented with a challenging menu of earthly delights and endless possibility.
- Groomed, collared and harnessed to her new master's exacting specifications, our smart-ass, intrepid heroine nonetheless manages to hold onto her acclaimed sense of wit and irony.
- Thrust into the midst of a fantasy netherworld of lovely "ponies," she learns to play and win some dangerous games—of dressage and desire, bondage and romance.
- And Jonathan, we learn, has a surprising agenda of his own.
- Told from both the dominant's and submissive's points of view, this devastatingly sexy story has readers in its (very) firm grip, as author Molly Weatherfield proves herself a master of the BDSM genre.
- You’ll want to have a vibrator handy while reading this steamy novel!
- And if you like this book, you’ll love this selection of erotic fiction.
- Molly Weatherfield is the pen name of Pam Rosenthal. She has written for Salon.com and her writing appears in Susie Bright's Best American Erotica 2000.
- Publisher: Cleis Press; Second edition (May 14, 2013)
- Weight: 9.6 ounces
- Size: 5.5 x 0.7 x 8 inches
- Paperback: 252 pages