Protocol Handbook for the Leather Slave: Theory and Practice Roberty Rubel
While recognizing that every Master creates individualized protocols for a slave, Dr. Robert Rubel has created this book is an example of a real protocol manual in a real-life situation.
- learn formal Leather protocols
- prepare for a slave for service
- to enable slave to express love for Master through her actions.
- inspire ways of standing, sitting and speaking (ways of being)
- learn ways of preparing things to please Master in a consensual "Master/slave" relationship
- paperback - 180 pages