Protocol Handbook for the Leather Slave: Theory and Practice - Robert Rubel
Looking to establish a set of protocols for the submissive in your BDSM D/s relationship?
While recognizing that every Master creates individualized protocols for a slave, Dr. Robert Rubel has created this book as an example of a real protocol manual in a real-life situation.
Dr. Bob has been involved in the BDSM and Total Power Exchange (TPE) scene since the summer of 2001, throwing himself into the literature of the field as though it were an academic study. He presents, judges, and sells his books at weekend kink conferences throughout the year.
- Learn formal Leather protocols
- Prepare for a slave for service
- Help enable slaves to express love for their Masters through their actions
- Inspire ways of standing, sitting and speaking (ways of being)
- Learn ways of preparing things to please Master in a consensual "Master/slave" relationship
- Weight 11 ounces
- Size: 5.98 x 0.35 x 8.98 inches
- 2006 Paperback - 180 pages
We Also Recommend
We Will Not Cancel Us: And Other Dreams of Transformative Justice (Emergent Strategy Series) - Adrienne Maree Brown