Portable Birch Bootblack Stand
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Boot blacking is the, (predominantly submissive), act of polishing someone's leather boots/shoes. The boot blacker may carry a kit with him/her to shine the leather, or they may use their own spit. Well, Prepare your altar for worship and bootcare that can travel with you wherever you go!
- Unfinished birch stand folds up to carry and fits under a hotel room bed for the fetishistic traveler.
- Wow your audience with a sturdy piece of furniture that you can bring to contests and to the fantasy stage.
- A self-staining piece of your personal practice for posterity
- Will hold onto the evidence of your loving labors.
- Assemble the stand and place a sturdy chair on it for boot service that will make an impression.
- Use a low chair or kneeling bench for full service access to the boots
- Stirrups and carrying handle included
- Sexy Bootblacking: Tips You Should Know
- PASSIONAL Boutique & Sexploratorium warranties all products against defects for 30 days.
- Made in the USA by Chris of Torrid Timber (Shown in photo double fisting the rebel stands