Pony Play With subMiss Ann - subMiss Ann
Pony Play is more than just running around and acting like a horse.
In the BDSM community, it is a respected practice of Domination and submission between consenting partners. subMissAnn brings together her years of experience on both ends of the reins in this full color book which includes sections on types of Human Ponies, the D/s Dynamic, Equipment, Training, and more.
- Pony Play is a form of BDSM, fetishism, and role-playing.
- It can be done as an individual, with a team, or as a social event.
- As a Pony, one creates a Pony identity and plays.
- Pony Play involves bondage, discipline, dominance, submission, and sadomasochism.
- While both may look the same to the casual observer, there is a huge difference in the headspace between the Trainer and the human Pony.
- Often quite choreographed and theatrical, pony players adopt the leather bondage gear, boots, fashions and whips/implements that are used by horses and riders.
- subMissAnn is a published contributor to Equus Eroticus Magazine. She has been a presenter at LADs, Club X, Lair de Sade, Threshold, DomConLA, Thunder in the Mountains, Great Lakes Leather Alliance, Leather and Leis, Beyond Leather, The Farm, Black Rose, Mr and Ms International Olympus Leather and Brimstone. SubMissAnn has participated in the Folsom Street Fair since 2007.
- Publisher : CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; Second Edition (January 19, 2014)
- Weight: 7 ounces
- Size: 6 x 0.34 x 9 inches
- Paperback: 144 pages
We Also Recommend
Shibari You Can Use: Japanese Rope Bondage and Erotic Macramé Vol. 1 - Lee Harrington