Polyamory Breakup Book Kathy Labriola
Polyamory is not always easy. With multiple partners often come more complex relationships to navigate.
- Examine the causes of polyamorous breakups
- Identify strategies to avoid ending relationships
- Create a toolkit to survive a breakup
- Real life examples and expert insight from counselor and nurse Kathy Labriola
- Learn how to handle jealousy and emotions
- Learn practicalities of managing money and time with multiple partners
- Get tips and insights from the polyamory community
- It is inevitable that some relationships will end in a breakup, but with advice from, this book you can maintain friendships and minimize the impact of a breakup on the rest of your polycule and wider community.
- Unlike traditional breakup guides, Labriola’s book offers insight specific to the polyamory community and addresses the unique challenges that come with multiple partners