The Polyamory Breakup Book: Causes, Prevention, and Survival - Kathy Labriola
How can you survive a polyamorous parting of ways?
Polyamory is not always easy. With multiple partners often come more complex relationships to navigate.
It is inevitable that some relationships will end in a breakup, but with advice from this book you can maintain friendships and minimize the impact of a breakup on the rest of your polycule and wider community.
Unlike traditional breakup guides, Labriola’s book offers insight specific to the polyamory community and addresses the unique challenges that come with multiple partners.
- Examine the causes of polyamorous breakups
- Identify strategies to avoid ending relationships
- Create a toolkit to survive a breakup
- Real life examples and expert insight from counselor and nurse Kathy Labriola
- Learn how to handle jealousy and emotions
- Learn practicalities of managing money and time with multiple partners
- Get tips and insights from the polyamory community
- Passion 101 Classes provide interactive, educational, and entertaining learning experiences to help better understand sexual techniques, improve the dynamics of relationships & intimacy, practice useful methods of communication, maintain and improve sexual/spiritual/physical health, and to develop an appreciation of diverse sexual expression.
- Kathy Labriola is a counselor, nurse, and hypnotherapist in private practice in Berkeley, California. She has written two previous books on relationships and has years of professional experience working with polyamorous singles, couples, and groupings on relationship dynamics.
- Publisher: Thorntree Press; None edition (October 4, 2019)
- Weight: 11.9 ounces
- Size: 5.25 x 0.7 x 8 inches
- Paperback: 256 pages
We Also Recommend
We Will Not Cancel Us: And Other Dreams of Transformative Justice (Emergent Strategy Series) - Adrienne Maree Brown