Please, Ma'am: Erotic Stories of Male Submission - Rachel Kramer Bussel
Men are the ones gifted with all sorts of power in our society, but a dirty little secret is that so many of them long to strip themselves of this power, to be tied down, gagged, spanked, taken, and owned.
They want to ease the burdens of manliness, if only for a little while, to be "ordered" to do all the naughty things of which they've dreamed. Please, Ma'am shows some of the tantalizing possibilities out there for sniveling men and the women who love them.
Best-selling erotica editor Rachel Kramer Bussel has gathered together top voices in the genre, including Stephen Elliott, Alison Tyler, Dominic Santi, and many more.
In Please, Ma'am, men willingly submit to the deliciously dominant women who entertain their deepest desires and give them the treatment they crave.
Some of the Table of Contents:
- I Live to Serve - Teresa Noelle Roberts
- Thrift Store Whore - Sommer Marsden
- Paypig - Michael Hemmingson
- Houseboy - Rachel Kramer Bussel
- I'll Do It. For Her. - Graydancer
- We have everything you need for your submissive from anal toys to floggers!
- Rachel Kramer Bussel is a writer, editor, event organizer, and erotica writing instructor.
- Publisher: Cleis Press (June 1, 2010)
- Weight: 8.6 ounces
- Size: 5.75 x 0.75 x 8.75 inches
- Paperback: 216 pages