Penis Genius: The Best Tips and Tricks for Working His Stick - Jordan LaRousse & Samantha Sade
The best tips and tricks to working a stick!
Penis Genius is a savvy guide to a man's most compelling organ and how to work it for his pleasure as well as your own. It is filled with ingenious techniques for working his wand—from giving a great hand job to blowing his mind (and his member) to finding the best intercourse positions for every shape and size of penis.
This book fills in the information gaps and educates people on how to work the penis--and a man's attachment to it.
Penis Genius gives answers to questions you've always wondered about his wand--but never dared to ask:
- Why does it curve to the right?
- Do circumcised cocks feel more sensation?
- The penis shrink: What makes his other head tick?
- Disorderly conduct: Difficult problems that can pop up.
- Don’t just use your hand, PASSIONAL has Penis strokers, sleeves, "pocket pussy"s, Fleshlights, vibrators, and other penis stimulators and toys that'll help supercharge his orgasms
- Jordan LaRousse and Samantha Sade are co-authors of Clit-ology: Master Every Move from A to G-Spot to Give Her Ultimate Pleasure, Nice Girls, Naughty Sex: 20 Erotic Tales, Nice Girls, Naughty Sex: 20 Erotic Tales and many others.
- Publisher: Quiver; Illustrated edition (July 1, 2011)
- Weight: 1.27 pounds
- Paperback: 176 pages
We Also Recommend
We Will Not Cancel Us: And Other Dreams of Transformative Justice (Emergent Strategy Series) - Adrienne Maree Brown