Passionista: The Empowered Woman's Guide to Pleasuring a Man - Ian Kerner
Shipping calculated at checkout.
In the smash hit She Comes First, sex therapist Ian Kerner singlehandedly waged battle against male sexual "ill-cliteracy," and women everywhere benefited from his "viva la vulva" philosophy of female pleasure.
Now, in Passionista, it's time to learn all about what turns men on—and makes them stay on. In this point-by-point, "blow-by-blow" guide, Kerner makes giving as much fun as receiving.
- Covers multiple angles of male sexuality: anatomy, psychology, physiology
- Unlocks the secrets of satisfaction: physical and mental
- Offers knowledgeable answers to the questions every woman wonders about
- The closest you'll ever come to waking up in a guy's skin and knowing what truly makes him sexually tick
- Written in the same witty, insightful, and utterly readable voice that has made She Comes First and Be Honest—You're Not That Into Him Either so popular, Passionista is the empowered woman's guide to enjoying sex to the fullest—and ensuring that he does the same!
- From affordable battery-powered options to designer level rechargeable designs with high tech Bluetooth enabled app compatibility, Passional Boutique includes electronic-powered pleasure toys for many body builds and with a variety of functions to offer myriad sensations to the many nerve-rich pleasure centers of the body.
- Ian Kerner is a sex counselor and psychotherapist who specializes in sex therapy, couples therapy and working with individuals on a range of relationship issues.
- Publisher: William Morrow Paperbacks; Illustrated edition (March 1, 2008)
- Weight: 7.4 ounces
- Size: 5.5 x 0.56 x 8.25 inches
- Paperback: 198 pages