Pagan Polyamory: Becoming a Tribe of Hearts Raven Kaldera
The term "polyamory" describes non-monogamous relationships based on honesty and affection. Presenting a fascinating peek inside the polyamorous lifestyle from a Pagan perspective, Raven Kaldera offers practical insight and spiritual depth into a vastly misunderstood way of life.
- exploring various aspects of the polyamorous life
- sexual ethics
- emotional issues
- proper etiquette,
- relationship boundaries,
- and the pros of cons of poyamory.
- family life
- exploring polyamory as a path of spiritual transformation
- sharing spells
- rituals & ceremonies for affirming one's relationships and spirituality
- relating polyamory to astrology and the elements (air, fire, water, earth, and spirit)
- paperback, 268 pages