Needle Holder Clamp
Shipping calculated at checkout.
A needle holder, also called needle driver, is a surgical instrument, similar to a hemostat, used by doctors and surgeons to hold a suturing needle for closing wounds during suturing and surgical procedures.
- Helps in suturing by clamping the needle firmly.
- Has a clamp mechanism that locks the needle in place, allowing the user to maneuver the needle through various tissues.
- To maintain a firm grip on the needle, the jaws are textured and short compared to the shank
- Check out our other MEDICAL PLAY SUPPLIES!
- PASSIONAL Boutique & Sexploratorium warranties all products against defects for 30 days.