My Life on the Swingset: Adventures in Swinging & Polyamory - Cooper S. Beckett
Want to read a transformative account of a shy guy turned sexual adventurer?
For six years, Cooper S. Beckett has written for “Life on the Swingset”, a website born out of the feeling that he’d learned enough in his whole year of swinging to tell other people how to live their non-monogamous lives. His hubris can be seen from space. From that writing he has collected personal essays, stories, erotica, and prescriptive “how-tos” into this memoir of his life on The Swingset.
- An account of a first date with a couple of swingers
- Experiences working through social anxiety and shyness
- Recognizing the importance of touch in life
- Evolving feelings about love and expectations
- Threesomes, orgies, and prostate orgasms
- Going through a divorce, and leveling up in life and sexuality.
- Speaking of swinging, you should try one of our sex swings and positioning toys.
- As a queer non-monogamous writer, Cooper S. Beckett endeavors to create characters that reflect the diverse lifestyles of his friends, his partners, and himself.
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; September 01, 2017
- Paperback: 364 pages
- Weight: 1.17 pounds
- Size: 6 x 0.91 x 9 inches