My Life on the Swingset: Adventures in Swinging & Polyamory Cooper S. Beckett
For six years, Cooper S. Beckett has written for Life on the Swingset, a website born out of the feeling that he’d learned enough in his whole year of swinging to tell other people how to live their non-monogamous lives. His hubris can be seen from space. From that writing he has collected personal essays, stories, erotica, and prescriptive “how-tos” into this memoir of his life on The Swingset.
- account of a first date with a couple of swingers
- experiences working through social anxiety and shyness,
- recognizing the importance of touch in life
- evolving feelings about love and expectations
- threesomes, orgies, and prostate orgasms
- going through a divorce, and leveling up in life and sexuality.
- 2017 Paperback
- 386 pages