Mind Games: A Paranormal Erotic Thriller - Cecelia Tan
Wren Delacourt is a woman with a gift, only she doesn’t know it. She has psychic abilities—the ability to see the future, to read minds, and to sense emotions.
But ever since the death of her parents when she was a teenager, in an accident she foresaw, she has suppressed her abilities, often doubting her childhood memories and unsure if her powers even exist, or if she only imagined them.
Unable to deal with other people’s emotions, she leads a quiet, somewhat lonely life working in a university library and socializing mostly with her downstairs neighbor, a gay man named Lawrence. Everything changes when her sister Abby goes missing.
- Wren hires a private investigator to try to find her sister.
- Derek Chapman isn’t what Wren expected in a P.I.; he’s young, good—looking, and sensitive.
- Wren is attracted to him immediately, and the feeling seems mutual, but Wren is afraid that this will be just another failed relationship.
- Wren begins to have dreams about sex, about a dream lover who visits her at night.
- Is the man in her dreams just her subconscious trying to work out its conflicts between desire and fear?
- Or could someone really be stalking her in her dreams?
- And what does it mean when Derek’s search for Abby leads him to a private sex club? Is this fate?
- Cecilia Tan is winner of the RT Book Reviews Reviewers Choice Award, Career Achievement Award, and Pioneer Award, and an inductee to the Saints & Sinners Writers Hall of Fame. Her career in erotic writing spans over 25 years and includes short story collections, novels, web serials, and creative nonfiction. She is the founder of Circlet Press and a longtime alternative sexuality activist and educator.
- Sexploratorium's Tantra & Spirituality collection includes nonfiction books, DVDs and audio focused upon the intersections of sexuality, mindfulness and spirituality.
- Try our massage oils and toys to relax your body as well as your soul.
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (April 16, 2018)
- Weight: 7.2 ounces
- Size: 5.5 x 0.39 x 8.5 inches
- Paperback: 172 pages