Luxurious Loving: Tantric Inspirations for Passion and Pleasure - Barbara Carrellas
Looking for a book that will appreciate the luxurious possibilities of your relationship? Look no further!
In the fast-paced world of today, couples struggle to find time and energy for sex amidst work, kids, friends, family, as well as all other life responsibilities and commitments. And in general, slow, sensual lovemaking is one element of life to be put on hold when so little time exists.
However, what makes love and sex luxurious is taking the time to slow down and really enjoy it. When you can immerse yourself completely into the experience of either giving or receiving, time ceases, trust increases, intimacy deepens, and you reprogram the way you imagine, breathe, gaze, move, taste, touch, and connect. Luxurious Loving teaches couples new, fun, and exciting ways to reincorporate erotic and sensual techniques to their lovemaking sessions.
Examining ancient sexual practices and philosophies, such as Tantra and the Kama Sutra, as well as modern sexual conventions, Luxurious Loving instructs readers on how to explore each other's bodies through sensual head-to-toe touching, kissing, erotic massage, oral sex, masturbation, and numerous other playful turn-ons.
- Artistic, full-color photography will be featured throughout.
- This book will inflame passion and s-l-o-w down your sex while ultimately extending your pleasure.
- "Barbara Carrellas is my favorite sex educator on the planet. She's classy, sassy and wise with vast sexual experience. In Luxurious Loving, Barbara graciously shares her expertise in the most delightful ways. I'm crazy about this book: It's full of superb information; it's great fun and it's sexy, sexy, sexy. Guaranteed to enhance absolutely anyone's sex life." Annie Sprinkle, Ph.D.
- Enjoy some of our other books on tantric sex or make an erotic connection with our massage oils.
- Barbara Carrellas is an author and sex educator/activist, whose pioneering series of Urban Tantra workshops take a holistic, metaphysical, practical, and entertaining approach to sexuality and spirituality. She lives in New York City with her partner, trailblazing author Kate Bornstein.
- Publisher: Quiver Books (November 1, 2006)
- Weight: 1.15 pounds
- Size: 8 x 0.5 x 10 inches
- Paperback: 128 pages
We Also Recommend
We Will Not Cancel Us: And Other Dreams of Transformative Justice (Emergent Strategy Series) - Adrienne Maree Brown