Love in the Time of Colic: The New Parents' Guide to Getting It On Again - Ian Kerner & Heidi Reykeil
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Are you a parent who has become part of the "sleepless, sexless" club?
If "Let's Get it on'' have become fighting words in your relationship as a result of the stress of caring for a baby or multiple children, then this book is for you.
- Learn to make it possible to do the hokey pokey and keep up the hanky panky
- Take the charge out of this once-taboo subject, and put it back where it belongs—in the bedroom.
- Sex is the glue that holds couples together and keeps lovers from becoming simply roommates or co-parents.
- Therapist Ian Kerner and columnist Heidi Raykeil often bring very different perspectives, but they agree that sex matters . . . a lot.
- Using Safer Sex products means protecting the health of both you and of your sexual partner. It helps you stay healthy and can even make sex better.
- Ian Kerner is a sex counselor and psychotherapist. He specializes in sex therapy, couples therapy and working with individuals on a range of relationship issues.
- Heidi Raykeil is a full-time “domestic engineer,” who enjoys a wonderful and mostly tame life with her husband and two-year-old daughter. She writes the online column “Sex in the Suburbs” and is an editor for the online magazine literarymama.com
- Publisher: William Morrow Paperbacks; Original edition (January 27, 2009)
- Weight: 1 pounds
- Size: 5.5 x 0.68 x 8.25 inches
- Paperback: 272 pages