Living M/s; A Book for Masters, slaves, and Their Relationships - Dan and Dawn Williams
Want to learn how to live out a total power exchange relationship that is 24/7?
Living M/s is a sharing of experiences, what worked and what didn't. In addition, it gives you an insight into their background as to why they wanted their M/s relationship to work the way it did.
Authors Dan and dawn Williams share:
- The reality behind the lifestyle that so many only fantasize about
- based on the experience of a couple, who has been living together as Master and slave for well over a decade
- Challenges of living as a M/s couple
- Building your own M/s dynamic
- Changing terminology
- The communities of M/s and BDSM and how they dance together (and apart)
- Styles of D/s and M/s
- Ms and polyamory; leather
- Orchestrating situations with multiple slaves
- This book is a valuable resource for beginners
- Make an impact with a variety of props and tools that are designed to tease and to strike the chords of excitement.
- Dan Williams (Master Dan) has been actively engaged in the real time M/s community for over a decade. He is the leader of the Leather tribe House Metta and is part of a number of M/s based groups (locally and nationally). He is also an active participant in the Recovery in the Lifestyle group, a 12 step program for those recovering from the disease of addiction and alcoholism and has been ‘clean and sober’ for over 20 years.
- Dawn Williams (slave dawn) has been actively engaged in the real time M/s community for over a decade along with her Master, actively supporting a number of M/s based groups and House Metta. She is also a licensed and ordained interfaith clergy and has presided over dozens of ceremonies and rituals for the alternative community.
- Publisher: Nazca Plains Corporation, The; 0 edition (April 9, 2011)
- Size: 0.41" H x 10.0" L x 7.99"
- Weight: 0.14 oz
- Paperback: 194 pages