Let's Get Cracking! (Second Edition): The How-To Book of Bullwhip Skills - Robert Dante
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Want to learn to crack whips for fun, for sport, or for pleasure?
In this second edition of his widely read book, bullwhip expert (and four-time Guinness World Record holder) Robert Dante teaches whip cracking to beginners and shares plenty of good advice to advanced performers. The book covers bullwhip handling from A to Z, including:
- Robert Dante is a bullwhip expert, recipient of the Brian Chic Whip Artistry Award and a 4-time Guinness World Record holder. He performs at Wild West events, cabarets, circuses, and conventions.
- With Sylvia Rosat
- The dynamics of safe bullwhip handling
- Basic cracks
- Elementary tricks and stunts
- Advanced whip cracking routines and flashes
- Whips as exercise for fitness
- Two-handed whips
- Blacklight nylon whips, and much more.
- Includes photos of some superstars from the world-wide whip-cracking community
- Endorsed by the Society of American Artistry and the Gery Deer Whip Studio.
- Weight: 6.1 ounces
- Size: 5.25 x 0.36 x 8 inches
- Paperback: 158 pages