Let's Get Cracking! (Second Edition): The How-To Book of Bullwhip Skills - Robert Dante
Want to learn to crack whips for fun, for sport, or for pleasure?
In this second edition of his widely read book, bullwhip expert (and four-time Guinness World Record holder) Robert Dante teaches whip cracking to beginners and shares plenty of good advice to advanced performers. The book covers bullwhip handling from A to Z, including:
- Robert Dante is a bullwhip expert, recipient of the Brian Chic Whip Artistry Award and a 4-time Guinness World Record holder. He performs at Wild West events, cabarets, circuses, and conventions.
- With Sylvia Rosat
- The dynamics of safe bullwhip handling
- Basic cracks
- Elementary tricks and stunts
- Advanced whip cracking routines and flashes
- Whips as exercise for fitness
- Two-handed whips
- Blacklight nylon whips, and much more.
- Includes photos of some superstars from the world-wide whip-cracking community
- Endorsed by the Society of American Artistry and the Gery Deer Whip Studio.
- Weight: 6.1 ounces
- Size: 5.25 x 0.36 x 8 inches
- Paperback: 158 pages