Leathersex: A Guide for the Curious Outsider and the Serious Player - Joseph Bean 2nd ed.
Looking for a more interesting and fulfilling erotic life?
This book was written to give guidance to one popular style of erotic play which the author calls "leathersex"-sexuality that may include S/M, bondage, dominance, submission, fantasy, role playing, sensual physical stimulation, and fetish, to name just a few. If you are simply curious about leathersex, or if you already enjoy its pleasures but want to learn more, this book is for you!
- Joseph Bean is a writer, author and former editor of the now defunct but iconic Drummer Magazine. Drummer is generally considered to have been one of the most influential publications in the entire history of gay men's leather and kink.
- Real life experiences in the leather scene over decades, from getting started, to playing with power and sex
- Playing with sensations both painful and pleasurable
- Taking and minimizing risks
- Psychological profiles of Dominant and submissive roles in relationships
- Spirituality and Leathersex
- Weight: 10.6 ounces
- Size: 6 x 1 x 9 inches
- Paperback: 220 pages