The Leatherman's Protocol Handbook: A Handbook on "Old Guard" Rituals, Traditions and Protocols - John D. Weal
One man's historical journey of the traditional leather scene, protocols, and the changes that have come since then.
The Leatherman's Protocol Handbook is not only about the author's personal journey since 1968, but also the changes that have occurred through the decades since then. A lot of the "Old Guard'' leather history is documented in this book.
- A documented history of the author's life with the "Old Guard" protocols by someone who has survived to write about it
- Tells of the hierarchy that once existed among the leather organizations.
- Discusses how to train a boy and how the "Old Guard" shows respect even to today's title holders and events
- Explains many of the military to leather protocols and compares them so all can understand how and why they existed.
- Protocols, positions, hand signals
- Differences between rituals, etiquette, and protocols
- Learn the three "S"s of leather life and watch how it will change your life forever!
- Educational Fetish Book
- Historical Guide
- Resource Handbook
- Weight: 12.2 ounces
- Size: 8 x 0.38 x 10 inches
- 2010 Paperback, 168 pages
We Also Recommend
We Will Not Cancel Us: And Other Dreams of Transformative Justice (Emergent Strategy Series) - Adrienne Maree Brown