The Leatherman's Protocol Handbook: A Handbook on "Old Guard" Rituals, Traditions and Protocols - John D. Weal
One man's historical journey of the traditional leather scene, protocols, and the changes that have come since then.
The Leatherman's Protocol Handbook is not only about the author's personal journey since 1968, but also the changes that have occurred through the decades since then. A lot of the "Old Guard'' leather history is documented in this book.
- A documented history of the author's life with the "Old Guard" protocols by someone who has survived to write about it
- Tells of the hierarchy that once existed among the leather organizations.
- Discusses how to train a boy and how the "Old Guard" shows respect even to today's title holders and events
- Explains many of the military to leather protocols and compares them so all can understand how and why they existed.
- Protocols, positions, hand signals
- Differences between rituals, etiquette, and protocols
- Learn the three "S"s of leather life and watch how it will change your life forever!
- Educational Fetish Book
- Historical Guide
- Resource Handbook
- We have a nice selection of leather clothing to add to your collection.
- Master John has been actively involved with the BDSM Lifestyle for over 45 years. He started serving Master Richard in true Old Guard ways in the Castro in the early 70's.
- Master John was Honorary Member of the Year 2008 by the SFLBC. He was a principle in Daddy's Closet located in Wilton Manors, Fl. and hosts the website: www.DungeonAcademy.com. He was the publisher and editor of the Leather Link, a publication of leather events and stories etc., in the Ft Lauderdale area. He is a past member of the Florida NLA, Ft Lauderdale, Fl. He is a past sponsor of the ILSb (International Leather Sir boy) contest regionally and in 2009 and 2010 was a feature presenter and educator for ILSb in San Francisco.
- Weight: 12.2 ounces
- Size: 8 x 0.38 x 10 inches
- 2010 Paperback, 168 pages
We Also Recommend
Shibari You Can Use: Japanese Rope Bondage and Erotic Macramé Vol. 1 - Lee Harrington