Leather Plague Doctor Mask Black
Shipping calculated at checkout.
We credit 17th century physician Charles de L'Orme's inspiration for this recently repopularized Plague Doctor Mask. Physicians of the time filled the beak with herbs they believed would purify the air they breathed to prevent contagion. In these recent COVID-19 times, it's become a popular mask for play and costume parties. This design of sturdy yet comfortable leather features grommeted reinforcements to attract the eye to the design's detail.
- Material: a latigo base with leather or other materials overlaid. The straps are made from the same latigo.
- Available Size: One size fits most with adjustable straps
- Available Colors: Black and Grey, Pink and White
- Out of stock? Only in stock items show as available on our website. If you would like to order this in a custom size or color, contact us via the online chat (lower right corner) for Special Requests.
- PASSIONAL store warranty on all non-sale products is 30 days against any manufacturing defects.
- Handmade in the USA