Lathed Wood Fiddle Restraint
This gorgeous handmade piece of restraining furniture is portable and ready to restrict whenever you are!
Holds neck and fastens the two wrists directly in front of the neck.
Held securely with a half turn camlock as to maintain the clean lines and aethetics but be as secure as a lock and key.
- Natural Woods available: Walnut, Maple, Purple Heart or Padauk
- Available in 3 sizes based on hand size:
- Small fits up to a 6in wrist for those with very small and bendy hands able to wiggle out of the medium.
- Most people fit a medium.
- Large for those with large hands/wrists/necks for comfort and wearability.
- CAUTION: To open and close, use a phillips head screwdriver to unscrew the bolt. DO NOT PUT PRESSURE ON THE HINGES when opening and closing this restraint. Once closed, the restraint is secure and pretty inescapable (you can hand your captive a screwdriver and watch them try to get the correct angle if you leave the screws exposed on the top
Unlocking screw- use phillips head screwdriver to turn screw 180 degrees counterclockwise so that the arrow points downward to the locking pin. Make sure to only turn it 180 degrees because over rotation will re-lock pin. \
Locking screw- - use Phillips head screwdriver to turn screw 180 degrees clockwise so that the arrow points upward ay from the locking pin. Make sure to only turn it 180 degrees because over rotation will strip the screw
- Handmade in the USA by community invested kinksters in the Pacific Northwest