Kissing: A Field Guide - Violet Blue
With the secrets, tips, techniques, and detailed steps, you'll be at the top of your kissing game.
Kissing is an art form. A great kiss can stop traffic, start a five-alarm fire, and feel like Times Square on New Year's Eve. Get your smooch on with all the different tricks and tips in this handy guide. Bestselling author and columnist Violet Blue helps readers choose — and perfect — their very own unforgettable kissing style.
Learn how to time a kiss perfectly, how to deliver (and receive) a first kiss, and how to ask for kisses with body language. Recognize when someone wants to kiss you, when to build tension, and when to take your kiss to the next level. Discover all the secrets and foolproof techniques for the perfect kiss in this indispensable guide to an overlooked sensual art.
Sexy Secrets You’ll Learn Inside:
- First Kiss Do’s and Don’ts
- How to Get That Kiss Anyplace, Anywhere, Anytime
- Kissing Kung Fu and Make-Out Mojo
- Attraction Accelerators
- Why Great Kissers Have the Most Fun
- Passion 101 Classes provide interactive, educational, and entertaining learning experiences to help better understand sexual techniques, improve the dynamics of relationships & intimacy, practice useful methods of communication, maintain and improve sexual/spiritual/physical health, and to develop an appreciation of diverse sexual expression.
- Violet Blue is a best-selling author of sex manuals and editor of erotica. She writes for and has been interviewed by O: The Oprah Magazine, The History Channel, and Penthouse, and in 2013 was named one of the Best Sex Educators in San Francisco by SF Weekly.
- Publisher: Cleis Press; Illustrated edition (February 11, 2014)
- Weight: 4.8 ounces
- Size: 5 x 0.4 x 7 inches
- Paperback: 164 pages