Hermaphrodeities: The Transgender Spirituality Workbook - Raven Kaldera
Want to experience manifestations of the divine that defy the gender binary?
Transgendered people have long been robbed of their own spiritual history, not knowing that there were once times and places where ours was considered a spiritual path in and of itself.
This book explores both our spiritual history and our modern predicaments, shaping the outline of a contemporary spiritual path for those of us who don't fit into just one gender box.
This revised and expanded edition of Hermaphrodeities features:
- Third gender myths
- Personal and group exercises
- Community service project suggestions
- Interviews with people from all over both the transgender spectrum.
- We are all sacred and it is time that the world knew it!
- Explore the concept of "masculine" or "feminine" presentation or develop your own unique agender or third gender or androgynous persona with tools help you look the way you want to be in our Gender Expression collections.
- Raven Kaldera is a shaman, educator, activist, priest, and author of books about the intersection of transgender and BDSM, alternative relationships, as well as erotic fiction.
- Publisher: Asphodel Press; (November 17, 2010)
- Weight: 1.17 pounds
- Size: 6 x 0.8 x 9 inches
- Paperback: 360 pages