Handfasting and Wedding Rituals: Welcoming Hera's Blessing - Raven Kaldera & Tannin Schwartzstein
Want to plan your partnership ceremony pagan-style?
Handfasting and Wedding Rituals has everything you need to plan the perfect Pagan wedding. You'll find advice and examples to help you with basic wedding planning, writing vows, and ritual construction, along with practical tips and great ideas about everything from low-cost wedding favors to candle and bonfire safety.
- Raven Kaldera & Tannin Schwartzstein include sixteen full rites honoring a wide variety of Pagan traditions.
- Rituals in their full form can be used exactly as printed or modified to fit your needs.
- Each rite is categorized as level one, two, or three depending on their level of overt Pagan content and degree of participation expected from your guests.
- History of handfasting rituals
- Prenuptials and preparation
- Astrological date choosing
- Deities and invocations
- Publisher : Llewellyn Publications (December 8, 2003)
- Weight: 1.3 lbs
- Size: 0.8" H x 9.1" L x 7.5" W
- Paperback, 336 pages