Good Vibrations Guide: The G-Spot - Cathy Winks
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Want an easy pocket guide to the history, science and techniques surrounding the paraurethral glands?
- An eye-opening anatomy lesson and no-nonsense debunking of the myths and misinformation surrounding the G-spot
- This workbook-sized text aims to debunk the myths and explain vaginal ejaculation, with extensive references and history to enhance vaginal pleasure.
- In our Vaginal Health collection, PASSIONAL Boutique & Sexploratorium hopes to provide essential exercisers, dilators and other tools designed to assist with stretching, strengthening, cleaning, massaging or caring for the soft tissues of the vaginal anatomy in all of its diverse forms.
- Cathy Winks is author of the best-selling "The New Good Vibrations Guide to Sex" & "The Woman's Guide to Sex on the Web" & contributor to the Hip Mama Web site, has spent more than ten years writing & speaking about sex & working at the "Good Vibrations" sex-toy store. She lives in San Francisco.
- Publisher: Down There Press; Illustrated edition (April 28, 1998)
- Weight: 3.52 ounces
- Size: 5.5 x 0.17 x 8.5 inches
- Paperback: 72 pages