Girl Sex 101 - Allison Moon
Girl Sex 101 is a sex-ed book like no other, offering helpful info for vagina owners and vagina lovers of all genders and identities
- All the bits and pieces that make up vaginal sexual anatomy
- Simple ways to communicate in the heat of the moment
- How to build a Road Map of your partner's pleasure
- Essential moves for cunnilingus, strap-ons, hand sex and more!
- Positions to avoid fatigue and generate the power you need to rock your bae's world!
- You’ll gain confidence to please, no matter what your hands-on experience.
- Buckle your seat belt and get ready to ride!
- playful and informative illustrations on each page
- over 100 distinct voices
- hot narrative that shows you how to put the info to good use!
- Learn how to navigate the twists and turns of vaginal sexuality, with special guidance from thirteen guest sex educators!
- Nina HartleySex Nerd Sandra
- Jiz Lee
- Tristan Taormino
- Julia Serano
- Reid Mihalko
- Kelly Shibari, and more!
- PASSIONAL offers strap-on harnesses and dildos intended for penetrative play.
- Allison Moon is the author of the bestselling sex-ed book Girl Sex 101, the sex memoir Bad Dyke, and the Tales of the Pack series of novels about lesbian werewolves. She was a 2011 Lambda Literary Emerging LGBT Authors Fellow. Allison has presented her workshops--on strap-on sex, cunnilingus, polyamory, sexual self-expression, erotica writing, and more--to thousands of people around the US and Canada. She has a degree in neuroscience from Oberlin College.
- Publisher: Lunatic Ink; Color ed. edition (April 7, 2015)
- Weight: 1.47 pounds
- Size: 7.52 x 0.8 x 9.25 inches
- Paperback: 388 pages
We Also Recommend
Shibari You Can Use: Japanese Rope Bondage and Erotic Macramé Vol. 1 - Lee Harrington