Gametrode Electric Glove
With a partner or by yourself, electrify your senses and multiply your climaxes!
If you're a therapist, save your hands by letting the electricity do the work. Light touch for gentle massage, deep touch for stronger than you could get by using your elbows, and more effective!
If using two gloves at once, to prevent yourself from feeling the stimulation, be sure to use latex or another non-conductive glove underneath.
Kit includes one (1) garmetrode universal size electrode glove, one snap adapter for tens-pin leadwire, and 4 square grounding electrodes.
Two sizes available: regular or large (35mm or 40mm)
Important! A Garmetrode Electrode is simply a garment with an electrode or multiple electrodes attached. All Garmetrode Electrodes require a TENS Unit or Muscle Stimulator power box to work!
- One size fits all! (stretches when damp to be larger if needed)
- Easy access to electrode pins.
- Light-weight and cozy.
- Suitable for personal and home care, compatible with multiple TENS and electrotherapy devices.
They offer stimulation without skin irritation or need for adhesives or gels, providing a great alternative to patients that suffer from allegic reactions to conventional E-Stim therapies. Electrotherapy Conductive Garments are made with high quality silver knit mesh material that is FDA approved and is more conductive than many other products on the market.
Our conductive garments utilize a neo-foam material, which is more breathable alternative to neoprene, preventing excessive heat and perspiration.
The glove will supply electro stimulation from A Pulsed-Galvanic Stimulator or a TENS Unit. The Glove should be worn slightly damp to improve current flow. Please do not contact with the other glove when both hands are using them. When finished, wash with water and air-dry.
- Remove jewelry from area that will be covered by the garment.
- Wet glove and remove excess by rolling in towel to leave garmetrode slightly damp.
- Put on latex glove underneath prior to putting on electroglove.
- Insert pin from RED lead wire into snap adapter and attach that to the garment.
- Insert pin from the BLACK wire to the connector on a dispersive/grounding electrode.
- Place dispersive electrode on the appropriate portion of the body (yours or your partner's). Do not apply electrode in a manner that will allow current to pass or through the chest or head area. Do not place directly over the spine. Another option for the BLACK wire is to use a second garment, which will perform as a dispersive electrode.
- Turn stimulator on and adjust as directed by practitioner.
Product use should be in accordance with the directions and specification of the stimulation device. Improper use of this or any electrotherapy electrode may result in a patient burn. Should skin rash or irritation occur, discontinue use and consult your practitioner.
The electrodes should be discarded and replaced if damaged or when comfort can no longer be obtained. If in doubt about the integrity for proper function of any electrode, replace before proceeding.
Care of Garments
Electrode Conductive Garments are washable -- garments may be machine washed, or hand washed with mild soap and cold water; use delicate/gentle cycle. Tumble dry on low or lay flat to dry. Do not use bleach.
Disconnect the cabling (lead wire) and store garment in sealed plastic bag. Gament should be completely dried before placing in plastic bag.