Femalia - Joani Blank
San Francisco's oldest publisher of award-winning sex-positive books has been breaking boundaries to delight and entertain its readers.
Thirty-two full-color photographs of women's genitals reflect the diversity of women's bodies.
"You will find these images some of the most beautiful you've ever seen, or be shocked by them. This book is a magic mirror letting you know exactly how you feel about female genitalia. It's a perfect coffee table book." - Annie Sprinkle, Performance Artist
"In these photographs of the vulva the hidden is revealed--as a reality and as an art form. The anatomic variability which makes each human face distinct is clearly reflected all over our bodies, and is now appreciated in the 'femalia'." - Sadja Greenwood, M.D., M.H.P., Author, Menopause, Naturally
- Founded in 1975, Down There Press is the nation's first independent publisher devoted exclusively to publishing sexual health books.
- Founder and Publisher Emerita Joani Blank, then working as a sex educator and counselor, started writing her own books about sexuality at her clients' and other therapists' behest.
- Down There Press currently has a list of eighteen sexual self-awareness titles, including innovative and practical non-fiction with non-judgmental techniques for strengthening sexual communication.
- Down There Press also publishes lively literary and photographic erotica.
- Therapists, sex educators, women's health clinicians -- and all women -- will find this volume a welcome addition to their libraries.
- Visit our Sex Toys and Wellness department to get fun items for your genitalia.
- Sexploratorium's collection of books, DVDs, and audio books focused on Sexuality features educational nonfiction about anatomy, physiology, neurology and psychology of sexual pleasure and fantasy.
- Publisher: Down There Press
- Weight: 6.3 ounces
- Size: 6 x 0.25 x 9 inches
- Paperback: 72 pages
We Also Recommend
Sex Positions for Every Body: From Kama Sutra's Clasping Position to the Weightless Doggie - Jill McDevitt