The Ethical Psychic Vampire - Raven Kaldera
Do you know someone who drains your energy unintentionally? Get this for them!
If you've ever felt that your energy or life force was being continually drained by someone - especially if it was someone that you loved - then you probably should have given them this book.
- This is the definitive guide to psychic vampires, with exercises and advice to help them learn control and compassion, and get their needs met in ethical ways.
- From coping with vampire children to dealing with your vampire lover, this book covers it all in straightforward style.
- PASSIONAL Boutique is a collaborative celebration of fantasy fashions for all genders and all bodies. From cosplay to corsets, leather to latex, fetish to festival, freaky to geeky, all creative spirits are invited to participate in a PASSIONAL party of radical self expression
- Raven Kaldera is a shaman, educator, activist, priest, and author of books about the intersection of transgender and BDSM, alternative relationships, as well as erotic fiction.
- Publisher: Ellhorn Press 3/23/2009
- Weight: .54 pounds
- Size: 6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.37(d)
- Paperback: 160 pages
We Also Recommend
We Will Not Cancel Us: And Other Dreams of Transformative Justice (Emergent Strategy Series) - Adrienne Maree Brown