Ecstasy is Necessary: A Practical Guide - Barbara Carrellas
Shipping calculated at checkout.
This is not your average tips-and-techniques sex book; rather it is an exploratory journey of the sexual self and the infinite possibilities of ecstatic expression.
- Everyone goes through different phases of sexual expression and desire, and there are an infinite number of erotic and ecstatic possibilities available at all points along the way.
- The insights readers will gain in their journey with Carrellas will help them confidently approach sex and relationships in a way that works for them no matter where they are in their sexual evolution.
- They will get tools for solving the inevitable challenges that arise. They'll even receive permission not to have sex at all, if that's what's right for them, because it is possible to create ecstatic experiences even when sex itself is not possible, available, or appropriate.
- Using stories and simple exercises, Carrellas helps readers understand how they are wired for sex and relationships, what their personal warning signs look like, and what they need for optimum care.
- Plus, they'll learn how to effectively communicate this information to others so that they can be loved more easily and effectively.
- As readers discover their authentic sexual selves, they will learn how to create the conditions that allow more and more of their experiences and relationships to be opportunities for-and invitations to-ecstasy.
- In our Vaginal Health collection, PASSIONAL Boutique & Sexploratorium hopes to provide essential exercisers, dilators and other tools designed to assist with stretching, strengthening, cleaning, massaging or caring for the soft tissues of the vaginal anatomy in all of its diverse forms.
- Barbara Carrellas is an author, sex educator, performance artist, and certified sexologist accredited through the American College of Sexologists.
- Publisher: Hay House Inc. (March 15, 2012)
- Weight: 13.8 ounces
- Size: 6 x 1 x 8.9 inches
- Paperback: 288 pages