Ecosexuality: When Nature Inspires the Arts of Love - Serena Anderlini-D'Onofrio, PhD & Lindsay Hagamen
This collection of essays edited by Annie Sprinkle explores the connections between spirituality, ecology and pleasure.
Is Eros the untapped renewable energy of our time? The first world wide collection of writings on this topic, this book explores the relationship between sex, ecology and social change.
- Integrating seductive, inspiring and practical approaches to creating a loved-based, sustainable culture, Ecosexuality brings together the voices of 30 leaders to converge the multiple energies of the ecosexual movement.
- The versatility of styles and diversity of genres convey a compelling variety of perspectives on this emerging social movement.
- Can we make love the ecology of life? Can we treat the Earth as the revered lover we all share? Can we truly create a love-based, sustainable culture?
- Ecosexuality addresses these and more engaging questions in an international collection that gives voice to the ecosexual awakening.
- Passion 101 Classes provide interactive, educational, and entertaining learning experiences to help better understand sexual techniques, improve the dynamics of relationships & intimacy, practice useful methods of communication, maintain and improve sexual/spiritual/physical health, and to develop an appreciation of diverse sexual expression.
- SerenaGaia is the sacred name of Serena Anderlini-D'Onofrio, PhD. Gaias is the author/editor of many books about Love, including Bisexuality and Queer Theory (2011), Plural Loves (2005), Women and Bisexuality (2003). A renowned public speaker, SerenaGaia teaches Humanities and Cinema at the University of Puerto Rico, Mayaguez, and is working on exciting new books.
- Lindsay Hagamen is the President of the Windward Foundation, an intentional community dedicated to developing the knowledge needed to live well with one another and the Earth. Lindsay is the co-creator of the annual EcoSex Convergence, and offers workshops on ecosexuality, community, and land-based living. Lindsay studied Ecological Sciences at Brown University. At Windward, Lindsay focuses her energy on dry-land permaculture and holistic forest management, growing healthy food and forest products for her tribe.
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 1st edition (June 6, 2015)
- Weight: 1.22 pounds
- Size: 6.69 x 0.79 x 9.61 inches
- Paperback: 347 pages