Does Sex Have an Expiration Date?: Rethinking Low Libido for Women (aged 35-105) & the Men Who Love Them - Susana Mayer
Are you struggling with issues of low libido and intimacy as you age?
This book might change your life. It offers unique solutions both to women who wish to revitalize their libido and to women not interested in being sexual, but who want to stay in their relationship. These solution options take into consideration you and your partner’s emotional needs, aging bodies, and health challenges.
The only thing needed is your willingness to examine your personal relationship with sex, and to explore approaches to sex within your relationship.
The material presented in this book will give you the opportunity to examine your lack of interest in sex and how various factors can affect your physical expression of intimacy. Moreover, medical and natural solutions are provided to deal with your perceived low libido, whether it has been compromised by hormonal imbalance, physical, and/or life challenges.
Sample dialogues are included to help alleviate any unease or embarrassment you may have in talking about anything related to sex and/or your body. The partial workbook format is designed to support you in exploring your connection with sex, and developing a personalized expression of intimacy.
Does any of this resonate with you?
- Are you living in a sexless or near sexless relationship?
- Does your partner want sex a lot more than you do?
- Do physical problems keep you from enjoying sex?
- Does sex no longer feel as good as it once did?
- Is sex a topic you rarely discuss – or when you do, someone is angry?
- Would you prefer never to have sex again?
- Not tonight dear
- I’m too tired
- Is sex the only thing on your mind?
- We’re too old for sex.
- When are we going to have sex again?
- We haven’t had sex in so long, I’m beginning to think you don’t love me anymore?
- You can’t expect me to go without sex.
- Passion 101 Classes provide interactive, educational, and entertaining learning experiences to help better understand sexual techniques, improve the dynamics of relationships & intimacy, practice useful methods of communication, maintain and improve sexual/spiritual/physical health, and to develop an appreciation of diverse sexual expression.
- Susana Mayer, is a board-certified sexologist with the American College of Sexologists. She holds a doctorate in human sexuality and a master of public health degree. She has retired member status with the American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors, and Therapists and the Society for the Scientific Study of Sexuality. She hosts the monthly Erotic Literary Salon/Adult Sex-Ed gatherings that she founded in 2008. They are a verbal sanctuary for sexual expression, to combat sexual shame, and to normalize sex.
- Publisher: Rhapsody Hill Books (November 25, 2019)
- Weight: 15.2 ounces
- Size: 7 x 0.55 x 10 inches
- Paperback: 243 pages