DeTails Galley Whip
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The FlipCat can be thrown with both whip and flogger throws and is fantastic for Florentine and 2-handed techniques. You can wield it hard and stingy using the knots or feather soft just using the tips, but either way you'll be amazed at the quality and control you have in your hand.
- If you are new to using whips this is also a great choice as it's multi tails & tassels are very forgiving and easy to use!
- This toy starts out with 20 inches of shot loaded 12 plait single tail. Then there are nine 15' braided 'cat' tails that each finish with 4 stingy knots followed by four soft/conditioned 5' tassels.
- The complete piece is 38' from top knot to the end of the tails and has a total of 36 tassels to strike with. (All sizes are approximate and can vary slightly) For whip connoisseurs, here is some more info.
- This is the DeTails version of the popular 'Tomcat'™, 'Whiskers'™ and other 'flexible cats' you may have seen.
- Up until now this toy has been priced at over $300 by competent whip makers as it's a very labor intensive product. DeTails found a way to make a quality cat with a more affordable price point, so they did!
- The only differences between this and more expensive pieces is that the cat tails (which you don't use to hit with) are hand braided (ours are machine braided) and the leather is kangaroo (ours is rugged cowhide with nicely conditioned ends to keep them soft but not TOO soft).
- Those two changes make the product much cheaper to produce and the savings are passed on to you
- (Note: Tomcat™ and Whiskers™ are trademarks of their respective owners and are not affiliated with DeTails Toys or Sexploratorium)
- Add this to your toy bag along with one of these other IMPACT toys.
- PASSIONAL Boutique & Sexploratorium warranties all products against defects for 30 days.
- Made in the USA