Cowgirl Premium Sex Machine
Like the legendary Sybian sex machine (which we have previously sold, and hope to sell again in the near future), the cowgirl uses a straddle strategy to deliver intense stimulation But has added attachments, and app compatible Bluetooth technology that allows control from anywhere with Internet access and also integrate with shipping software for industry professionals. Related attachments are also compatible with Sybian devices. With its powerful stance, sophisticated aesthetics and state-of-the-art technology, The Cowgirl is a modern, luxurious sex machine that offers the ultimate sexual experience.
- The thoughtful design redefines stimulation through the versatile use of fully independent vibration & rotation control featuring 6 vibrating patterns and 360 swivel rotation with low to high variable speeds.
- This premium product embodies empowered sexuality, decadent self-pleasure and perfect amount of kink.
- Independent vibration & rotation control. 6 vibrating patterns and 360 swivel rotation with low to high variable speeds.
- Handcrafted saddle seat with comfort padding. Made of easy to clean vegan leather. Precision engineering and 1200 rpm of ultra powerful vibrations.
- Slip resistant silicone base for added stability & protection from scratching. Holds up to 400lbs / 181kg.
- Durable handles for easy transport. 10' power cord, adaptable for global use. Body-safe silicone attachments included.
- Features: corded remote, or smart phone-controlled from a distance of 30 feet
- No assembly required.
- Use with Water Based Lubricant
- For any questions about this item, or for special orders, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 215-829-4986.
- PASSIONAL Boutique & Sexploratorium warranties all non-sale products against defects for 30 days. Electronic items are warrantied for 90 days by the store who will also honor and handle designer warranties.
- Due to the personal nature of this item, PASSIONAL will not accept returns on non-defective merchandise.
- Made in the U.S.A. by Children of the Revolution