Personally knowing the author gives One the insight into how he constructs, develops and creates such intellectually stimulating material. It co-exists with lust, erotica, and vivid, visual images that drives the reader deeply into his stories and characters.” Master Trooper Frank Sardone“These stories don’t just smoke, they smolder with excitement, passion and lust. And when they get hot, they blister.”Tim Brough, Author of First Hand: An Erotic Guide to Fisting, Black Gloves White Magic, and Sgt Vlengles’ Revenge
- Drew travels around the country to leather events showing the joys of bootblacking. He has shined boots from Folsom Street Fair in California, to Chicago’s IML weekend and to the sunny shores of Florida.
- First Edition
- "Bootblacking 101" covers the ground you really need to know. If you want to get in on the beginner's level, the first third of the book details "The Basic Bootshine." For bootblacks on a budget, there is a boot-kit that you can put together for about twenty bucks.
- Part One: Shining
- The Basic Bootshine
- You Are A Bootblack
- The Bootblack’s Mindspace
- Part Two:
- The Tao of Bootblacking
- A.K.A. The Philosophy of Bootblacking
- The Tao of Bootblacking Instead of Zen
- The 7 Tao of Bootblacking
- Marcus’s Ethic From “Hunt”
- Part Three: Now You’re Ready to Shine
- Bootblack Competitions
- Language: English
- Paperback: 100 Pages
- Item Weight: 6.2 ounces
- Dimensions: 6 x 0.23 x 9 inches
- Publisher: Nazca Plains (January 11, 2007)
- Out of stock? Only stock items show as available on our website. If you would like to order this in an out-of-stock size or color, contact us via the online chat (lower right corner) so we can invoice you for your requested item.
- PASSIONAL Boutique & Sexploratorium warranties all non-sale products against defects for 30 days.