Woof!: Perspectives Into the Erotic Care & Training of the Human Dog
Woof! Perspectives into the Erotic Care and Training of the Human Dog, is an absolute must read for those into pup training, or those who want to be trained. From the trainer's point of view, it provides a detailed insight into the responsibilities, requirements, and fun of human pup training. From the experimenting pup's perspective, it provides a great insight into what you should be looking for in a decent trainer.
- For the novice and experienced Handler and pup, Michael Daniels offers this Handbook to allow the reader a rare entry into the Human dog world - fetish, play and lifestyle. The content, though controversial to some audiences, projects a clear and practical and respectful approach.
- Why Human Dog Training
- Roles, Definitions, & Practical Considerations
- Human Dog Behaviors
- References and Resources
- A Dog’s Tail By Pup Don
- About the Author
- We have a nice collection of puppy gear to add to your toy chest.
- Michael Daniels is a Leatherman in Ohio. Originally from central Indiana, and back in the Midwest via 5 years in Southern California, he has been involved in BDSM and leather for the past 15+ years, first finding his leather-self as a boy and now on his journey as a Master/Daddy.
- Language: English
- Paperback: 174 pages
- Item Weight: 8.8 ounces
- Dimensions: 6 x 0.4 x 9 inches
- Publisher: Nazca Plains (February 24, 2006)
We Also Recommend
Shibari You Can Use: Japanese Rope Bondage and Erotic Macramé Vol. 1 - Lee Harrington