Coping With Premature Ejaculation: How to Overcome PE, Please Your Partner & Have Great Sex - Barry W. McCarthy, Ph.D. & Michael E. Metz, PhD
Are you experiencing dissatisfaction related to the timing of your or your partner's early ejaculation? This resource can help,
It is estimated that 30 million people in the USA have problems with early ejaculation, also called premature ejaculation or PME or PE.
This book contains scientifically-based, multidimensional methods for overcoming all types of premature ejaculation and includes a complete relapse prevention program geared primarily to heterosexual cisgendered men with cisgendered women partners.
In spite of the limited scope of this book’s audience, there are multidimensional, bio-psychological approaches to dealing with this problem and strengthening sexual relationships and this information is valuable for all people with penises and their partners, regardless of gender identity or sexual orientation, although for those outside of the focused audience some translation of language will be necessary.
This program does explode the myths of potentially toxic “male sexual performance” and analyzes sexual desire. Readers will learn about different types of premature ejaculation and use assessment exercises to find out which they or their loved ones suffer from. Following one of the structured, symptom-specific treatment strategies based on psychological, relational, and physiological techniques can be put into practice, including methods to prevent relapse.
Designed as a resource for heterosexual cisgendered couples, this book is a powerful tool for creating support and positive change in those relationships specifically but can be adapted for anybody suffering from these symptoms and related anxieties.
From the table of contents:
- Understanding premature ejaculation
- Developing realistic expectations about sex
- Understanding the causes and effects of PE
- Assessing your PE
- Planning for treatment and preparing for action
- PASSIONAL has Penis strokers, sleeves, "pocket pussy"s, Fleshlights, vibrators, and other penis stimulators and toys that'll help supercharge his orgasms.
- Barry W. McCarthy, Ph.D., is a professor emeritus of psychology and a diplomate in both clinical psychology and sex therapy. He has published 22 books, including Contemporary Male Sexuality (2021), Rekindling Desire (2020), Enhancing Couple Sexuality (2019), and Finding Your Sexual Voice (2018).
- Michael E. Metz, PhD, was a leading expert in premature ejaculation. He treated people for the disorder for more than twenty years and published more than forty professional articles on the subject during his career.
- Publisher: New Harbinger Publications; 2.10.2004 edition (January 1, 2004)
- Item Weight: 9.2 ounces
- Size: 6.04 x 0.42 x 9 inches
- Paperback: 184 pages