Confessions of a Naughty Mommy: How I Found My Lost Libido - Heidi Raykeil
Sex. After. Baby.
These three words are whispered by mothers everywhere who find themselves stumped and shocked by the state of their sex lives. Naughty Mommy Heidi Raykeil has been down that road and chronicles her experiences in her online column Sex in the Suburbs. Raykeil knows firsthand that there are still plenty of things our mothers (and friends, and doctors) don't tell us about motherhood, but that every mother should know.
- While the media continues to bombard us with images of sex everywhere we turn, the reality for married couples with children today is much different.
- Do-it-all-moms seem to be doing everything except IT. Raykeil is out to change that.
- Confessions of a Naughty Mommy is a funny, honest, and sexy account of Raykeil's search for her missing libido -- lost in action after she gave birth to her daughter.
- She takes readers along on her journey from mystified and frustrated new mom through the bumpy awkwardness of reigniting the home fires during naptime and date night to a newfound discovery and appreciation of sex after baby. With humor, grit, and style, she shares what has worked for her and her husband, as they balance their dual roles of parents and lovers.
- In our Vaginal Health collection, PASSIONAL Boutique & Sexploratorium hopes to provide essential exercisers, dilators and other tools designed to assist with stretching, strengthening, cleaning, massaging or caring for the soft tissues of the vaginal anatomy in all of its diverse forms.
- The Naughty Mommy, aka Heidi Raykeil, is a full-time “domestic engineer,” who enjoys a wonderful and mostly tame life with her husband and two-year-old daughter. She writes the online column "Sex in the Suburbs" and is an editor for the online magazine literarymama.com.
- Publisher : Seal Press (December 21, 2005)
- Weight: 10.2 ounces
- Size: 5.5 x 0.65 x 8.5 inches
- Paperback: 200 pages