Come Hither: A Commonsense Guide To Kinky Sex (Original Edition) - Gloria Brame
A Commonsense Guide To Kinky Sex
If you've ever wondered about the ins and outs of bondage, spanking, or cross-dressing, look no further. Come Hither by Gloria Brame is a frank, friendly guide on how to turn your secret fantasies into satisfying expressions of love and desire. It’s the official resource guide for SM/Fetish sex at the Institute for Advanced Study of Human Sexuality, Come Hither proves that a little kink can be a lot of fun.
- How do you tell your partner that you'd like to be spanked?
- Where can you find a good dominatrix?
- If your husband likes to wear your panties, does that mean he's gay?
- What really goes on at SM clubs?
- After you tie someone up, what exactly are you supposed to do?
- Is there such a thing as normal sex?
- Educational Fetish Book
- Step-by-Step Guide
- Instructional Handbook
- Tips and Techniques
- Beginner Friendly
- Enjoy some of our books on tantric sex or make an erotic connection with our massage oils.
- Dr. Gloria Brame is an American sexologist, writer and sex therapist based in Athens, Georgia. She is a member of the American College of Sexologists, and clinical sexologist. Her sex therapy practice specializes in consensual BDSM, sexual fetishism and sexual dysfunction.
- Publisher: Touchstone; Original ed. edition (February 18, 2000)
- Weight: 15.2 ounces
- Size: 5.5 x 0.73 x 8.44 inches
- Paperback: 336 pages