Come as You Are Workbook
In the twentieth century, women’s sexuality was seen as “Men’s Sexuality Lite”: basically the same, but not quite as good. From genital response to sexual desire to orgasm, we just couldn’t understand that complicated, inconsistent, crazy-making “lady business.”
That is, until Emily Nagoski changed the game with her New York Times bestseller, Come As You Are. Using groundbreaking science and research, she proved that the most important factor in creating and sustaining a sex life filled with confidence and joy is not what the parts are or how they’re organized, but how you feel about them.
Which means that things like stress, mood, trust, and body image are not peripheral factors in a woman’s sexual wellbeing; they are central to it. And, that even if you don’t yet feel that way, you are already sexually whole. Nagoski’s book changed countless women’s lives and approaches to sex, and now she offers the next step.
- The Come As You Are Workbook is a practical companion to this bestselling guide, filled with new activities, prompts, and thought-provoking examples to help you exercise and expand on the knowledge you’ve learned.
- This collection of worksheets, journaling prompts, illustrations, and diagrams is a practical and engaging companion for anyone who wants to further their understanding of their own bodies and sex lives.
- These sex toys will help you cum any where you are!
- Emily Nagoski is the award-winning author of the New York Times bestseller Come as You Are: The Surprising New Science That Will Transform Your Sex Life, and the coauthor of Burnout: The Secret to Unlocking the Stress Cycle. She has an MS in counseling and a PhD in health behavior, both from Indiana University.
- Publisher: Simon & Schuster; Illustrated edition (June 11, 2019)
- Paperback: 224 pages
- Dimensions: 5.4 x 0.7 x 8.3 inches
- Item Weight: 8.8 ounces
We Also Recommend
Shibari You Can Use: Japanese Rope Bondage and Erotic Macramé Vol. 1 - Lee Harrington