Come Again: Sex Toy Erotica - Rachel Kramer Bussel
There are few moments more exciting than the moment you meet your new toyfriend! This collection explores fantasy and function of the many tools for sexual gratification.
In this collection from award-winning editor Rachel Kramer Bussel, sex toys take on a life of their own as they bring couples, singles and strangers to new heights of pleasure. Sex toys are more popular than ever and make life so much more fun!
Nowadays, there are sex toys for every occasion and every act. And, to add to the joy of toys, they also come in all sorts of playful designs, from sweet little bunny vibrators to glamorous glittery harnesses, feather light smackers to heavy duty paddles. Whatever your favorite playtime is, you can probably find exactly the right toy—or make your own!
Rachel Kramer Bussel, toy enthusiast and self-confessed spanko has gathered a delightful set of stories sure to give you ideas to try at home, or wherever your nearest toy box may be!
- Two couples meet who happen to share the same remote controlled device.
- Some very hot rocks, a perfectly icy bed, a Superman dildo, and a day in the life of a very lucky vibrator.
- A fun collection that will give you plenty of ideas for toys you'd like to try, and ones you wish someone would invent!
- "Plastic Makes Perfect"
- "The Secret Shopper"
- "The Cure for the Common Lay,"
- Grab a Sex Toy - this is perfect one handed reading!
- Rachel Kramer Bussel is a writer, editor, event organizer, and erotica writing instructor.
- Publisher: Cleis Press (April 14, 2015)
- Weight: 9.6 ounces
- Size: 5.5 x 0.6 x 8 inches
- Paperback: 224 pages
We Also Recommend
The Yes, No, Maybe Workbook: Get What You Want Out Of Sex & Kink - Princess Kali