Champions of Pleasure - Gloria Brame
Looking for savvy erotica with unusual character development? Gloria Brame to the rescue!
"She was frigid and stern and warm and soft. She was evil incarnate in enticing clothes. She was ice cold with a heart of gold. She was a beautiful creature and a sadistic beast."
Jump into the lusty mind of Dane Jenson, a mid-western farm boy and self-described "kinky code monkey" with a thirst for the bright lights and erotic adventures of New York City. Looking for identity, Dane finds a home in the world of BDSM and joins a chosen family of kinky people who support each other and play together. But you can't fix unhappiness from the outside.
After years of casual hook-ups, Dane realizes that "even when you sleep with someone different every night, in the end they are all the same person - the person you don't want to spend your life with."
That changed the night Dane met a rich Sugar Daddy who introduced him to the lush life. Part mentor, part soul brother, and chef-par-excellence, Booker gives Dane the love and support he craved his whole life. The only problem is that Dane wants to marry a dominatrix so he can live out all his BDSM fantasies. And there is a dominatrix he has been obsessed with for years... There's just one itsy bitsy problem. All his friends hate her. And when he finds out the truth about her, he may hate her too.
- Gloria Brame's first novel in 20 years, Champions of Pleasure colorfully displays her profound understanding of the backstories of queer/BDSM lives, and the emotional highs and lows of being sexually different.
- The writing sparkles with her unique combination of wit, intelligence and warmth. Dane's journey to sexual self-awareness is a painfully hilarious ride you will never forget.
- Let your flag fly! Decorate your homestead or your person with PASSIONAL Boutique & Sexploratorium's collection of Pride Accessories.
- Gloria G. Brame is an award-winning, American board-certified sexologist and sex therapist. Her private practice specializes in consensual BDSM, Fetishism, Kink, gender identity and sexual health. Dr. Brame's forensic work assists lawyers and courts with expert assessments of kink-related sex crime cases.
- Brame is also a best-selling sex writer, radical sex educator, outspoken advocate of sexual freedom for all consenting adults, and personally allied with the BDSM, fetish, and LGBTQ communities.
- Her groundbreaking books on the history and science of sex are of value to anyone who appreciates the broad variety of human sexual experience, from self-pleasuring to esoteric practices.
- Publisher: CCB Publishing (December 14, 2018)
- Weight: 10.1 ounces
- Size: 5.5 x 0.55 x 8.5 inches
- Paperback: 220 pages