Caught Looking Tyler
Looking for a collection of naughtiness that is sharply focused on seeing, and being seen?
In this collection edited by Rachel Kramer Bussel and Alison Tyler, the possibilities are endless! Caught Looking offers scintillating fantasies by top writers in the genre. These stories — from Stan Kent’s celebration of voyeurism “My Finest Hour,” to Saskia Walker’s sexy peep-show “Room with a View” — take the reader inside a world where people get to show off, watch, and feel the vicarious thrill of sex times two, their erotic power multiplied by the eyes of another.
- Watching a lover undress from the safety of a window or a hidden hole in the wall
- Peeking at the neighbors through a crack in the blinds, when they think nobody’s looking.
- Going to the local strip club to glimpse a beautiful dancer, or to an orgy where a world of sexual scenarios suddenly appears.
- Secretly watching others as they expose themselves, or reversing the equation by taking center stage to entertain them
- And other chapters of some of life’s naughtiest delights, proving that the eye is as much a pathway to pleasure as any part of the body.
- For the dedicated voyeur, exhibitionist, or anyone who can’t resist peeping when they know they shouldn’t
- 2006 Paperback 224 pages