Carrie's Story: An Erotic S/M Novel (2ND ed.) - Molly Weatherfield
Looking for a juicy novel that incorporates psychological suspense, Victorian romantic elements and pony play - among other delicious flavors?
Carrie's Story is regarded as one of the finest erotic novels ever written - smart, devastatingly sexy and, at times, shocking, Molly Weatherfield has penned a book that is standing the test of time alongside The Story of O and Justine. in this new era of "BDSM romance," a la 50 Shades of Grey the whips and cuffs are out of the closet and "chateau porn" has given way to mommy porn.
Carrie's Story remains at the head of the class, literally. Imagine the Story of O starring a Berkeley PhD in comparative literature, who moonlights as a bike messenger, with a penchant for irony, self-analysis and as well as anal pleasures.
- Set in both San Francisco and the more chateau-friendly, Napa Valley
- A sexually explicit journey into a netherworld of slave auctions, training regimes, enticing "ponies," (people) preening for dressage competitions.
- Desire runs rampant in this story of uncompromising mastery and irrevocable submission.
- Often quite choreographed and theatrical, pony players adopt the leather bondage gear, boots, fashions and whips/implements that are used by horses and riders.
- Molly Weatherfield is the pen name of erotic historical romance writer Pam Rosenthal.
- Publisher: Cleis Press (July 26, 2002)
- Weight: 9.6 ounces
- Size: 5.5 x 0.75 x 8 inches
- Paperback: 200 pages
We Also Recommend
We Will Not Cancel Us: And Other Dreams of Transformative Justice (Emergent Strategy Series) - Adrienne Maree Brown