Buck Reflex Hammer
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Want to play doctor? A reflex hammer is a medical instrument used by practitioners to test deep tendon reflexes.
- The Buck Reflex Hammer is a quality neurological hammer that comes with a brush in the handle and a needle in the head of the hammer.
- The brush accessory can be used to assess thigmesthesia or sensitivity to light touch on various parts of the body.
- The needle can be used for similar testing or to assist in testing for pain sensitivity in the upper or lower extremities. (Important note: neurological hammer needles are not designed to pierce the skin and are not sterile devices.)
- Add this to your medical bag along with some of our other MEDICAL PLAY SUPPLIES.
- PASSIONAL Boutique & Sexploratorium warranties all products against defects for 30 days.