The Big Book for Littles: Tips & Tricks for Age Players & Their Partners - Penny Barber
The Big Book for Littles: Tips & Tricks for Age Players & Their Partners is a practical guide to age play just for Littles! Get ideas for age play activities, connecting with the Little community, and better communicating just who your Little self is. Start getting more out of Little Space by putting more into it!
- Educational Fetish Book
- Step-by-Step Guide
- Tips and Techniques
- Instructional Handbook
- Forward by Allen Mako, Author of Concerning Littleton, Auntie Eva's Boarder, & co-host of The Big Little Podcast.
- In the Sexploratorium Ageplay fetishes collection, find accessories, apparel and toys that sate the desires and demands of your inner child!
- Penny Barber has years of experience as a diaper fetish model, AB/DL switch, and professional Mommy.
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 1st edition (August 23, 2016)
- Weight: 11 ounces
- Size: 6 x 0.52 x 9 inches
- Paperback: 231 pages
We Also Recommend
We Will Not Cancel Us: And Other Dreams of Transformative Justice (Emergent Strategy Series) - Adrienne Maree Brown