Big Big Love: A Sex and Relationships Guide for People of Size (and Those Who Love Them) - Hanne Blank
Love, Romance, and Great Big Sexuality for Everyone
Big Big Love is the only one-stop-shop handbook on relationships, sexuality, and big sexy confidence for people of all genders, sizes, and sexual orientations who know that a fantastic love life doesn’t necessarily have anything to do with the number on the bathroom scale.
Big Big Love covers:
- Sex toys
- Getting on top
- Tips on navigating tricky topics like making peace with your belly
- Coping with weight-related prejudice
- Creating a happy, satisfying sex life in a culture where no body is ever perfect enough
- PASSIONAL Boutique specializes in transformational and cutting edge fashions including kilts, corsets, latex and leather for many body types, sizes and genders.
- Hanne Blank is the writer or editor of six books about sex, bodies, and culture. Her work has been featured in Penthouse, Lilith, Bitch, and more. She has been interviewed on National Public Radio and BBC 4, spoken at numerous campuses and conferences, and taught at Brandeis and Tufts universities. She lives with her partner of fifteen years in Baltimore, Maryland.
- Publisher: Celestial Arts; Revised ed. edition (September 20, 2011)
- Weight: 12 ounces
- Size: 6.1 x 0.67 x 9.09 inches
- Paperback: 240 pages